Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ready, Set, Go

I actually have two hoop dancing accomplishments to blog.  First, my hoop dancing idol has offered to dance with me sometime.  How cool is that?  But, she lives in a different state so I'm not sure when this will happen.

Second, I have my first four moves decided for my new, more difficult routine.  I call the moves "hopscotch,"  "tight side step," "spinning pick up," and three "high jumpropes".  I am deciding what to do next.  It will probably some throws. 

This means I have about 10 second out of 300 seconds planned.  250 seconds to go.

In other news, I made it through my presentation on Bill Clinton's Politics and Scandals today in class. Yay!  Basketball practice went awesome too.    Plus, I even squeezed in violin practice today.

1 comment: