Monday, February 14, 2011

Confessions of a Part-Time Hoop Dancer

So I didn't get to practice hoop dancing today.  I feel sorta bad about it.  But my life got busy.  Besides hoop dancing, I'm an honors student, a violinist, on a competitive basketball team, and write piano/violin notes.    (Plus, I'm now a blogger.)

I did however get to watch some hoop dancing youtube videos.  Man, those dancers rocked.  Their routines were so smooth, it looked effortless.  I got a few new ideas for hoop positions. 

On another note, I notice I have people looking here at these words come from all over the place!  Hello people in Canada and America (Alaska, the Northwest, Southwest, Plains, & East Coast).  I am glad you are here and my words aren't wasted. Now I know I have company.  Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment